An affordable yet professional ecommerce shipping company.
It turns out that there's at least one such player in the field. It's known as eFulfillmentPro. And in this review we're going to take a look at what makes them one of the best ecommerce shipping companies in the market. Let's get started:
The process followed by eFulfillmentPro to serve your ecommerce needs is very simple. It involves the following steps:
1. You purchase your products from suppliers and get them shipped to their (eFulfillmentPro's) warehouses.
2. You send a PDF file of your labels to eFulfillmentPro.
3. They receive your items in their warehouses, inspect them and label them appropriately according to your PDF and Amazon's shipping guidelines.
4. They share with you the dimensions of box(es) and weights.
5. You purchase shipping from Amazon and send a PDF of shipping labels to eFulfillmentPro.
6. They ship your product(s) to Amazon's warehouses.
7. They (eFulfillmentPro) send you an email once your shipment has been picked up by career.
That's it. Seven steps and you can get your ecommerce business operations completed with their help.
eFulfillmentPro is offering a wide range of services to make your life easier as an ecommerce entrepreneur. These include:
In a nutshell, if you choose eFulfillmentPro you won't have to worry about any operational aspect of your ecommerce business. You'll have free time to focus on other important things that matter.
Timely delivery of packages matters a lot in e-commerce, and fortunately eFulfillmentPro has a strategic advantage to make this happen. The location of their fulfillment center in Texas is very close to the warehouses of Amazon in Houston and Dallas. Plus, they're close to Houston Ports as well, which helps a lot in overseas shipments. So one can certainly expect timely delivery of packages from them.
eFulfillmentPro is one of the best decisions that you can take to
streamline your ecommerce business. Their services are professional yet
affordable. The only minor drawback that you'll see in their services is
that they don't have a website as professional as websites of other
service providers in the industry, but it doesn't mean that they're not
professional enough or their services are not good. Perhaps that is
because they put all of their focus on service quality alone. You'll
experience the quality and professionalism of their services yourself
once you're served by them.
Overall Visibility Score 7.31
Company Name: eFulfillmentPro.com.